Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Han Solo - Kinect Star Wars

As you may know if you're a long suffering That Song Blog devotee, I have a love of parody and novelty songs. An old school form of flattery- you knew your song had made it when someone took the piss out of it. I also love Star Wars and have a giant man crush on Han Solo (I mean who doesn't?).

So then we have this:

And my head explodes.

I think my favourite move has to be the shoulder brush, but it's all amazing. It's a parody of Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo (only one million times better) as featured in the video game Kinect: Star Wars.

Also, does Lando seem like the more natural dancer to anyone else? Han's incredible but I sincerely doubt the dude has rhythm. But Lando! Lando could dance you straight into his boudoir for some late night gas mining. *geek swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment